- At SAAR Handloom Producer Company Limited to be referred as ‘SAAR Handloom’, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national couriers. Shipping within India is FREE.
Note: Extra shipping charges may apply for some areas (or If packets are to be delivered by DTDC or where only DTDC delivers) – Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Hill Stations, Port Blair, some regions in north-eastern states.
- Our shipment is only restricted within India only.
- Because each craftsman and artisan’s process are unique and they might be located anywhere in India, shipping times may vary. However, it may take generally maximum up to 14 working days. For some special areas, it may take further time also.
- Our courier partners, generally, deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm, excluding public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Address change will be accepted only if order has not been shipped. Address change is only possible if new location is within the same state.
- A confirmation email of your order will be emailed to you within 24 working hours since the day of placing the order. The email will reach to the email id which you mentioned during purchase of the product.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information (within 72 hrs) and also you can track on our website.
- During these critical Covid 19 times, some delays are also being experienced as air and train transport services are impacted.
- It is recommended that you may please sanitize the parcel, on receipt, and your hands also after opening the parcel.
- Cancellation requests from your end, will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- Cancellation can be done from our end also in case purchased products are not available with us.